the dialectic

Thursday, June 30, 2005

blahblahblah

people are getting on my nerves today!
at work i think i almost died. people are idiots.

i tried to do laundry yesterday, and i of course waited til the last possible second. like, my aprons are disgusting and all of my black/white/khacki work crap is gross. so i walk outside, down to the 'basement' where the washer/dryer is. i step in ankle-deep water. sick! so i waded in, because it just had to be done. i unlocked the door, and lo and behold, the washer/dryer is in the middle of a huge puddle!

i almost tried it anyway, but then i imagined myself getting electrocuted, in the basement, where no one would find me for weeks.

i'm considering slipping off to jacksonville tonight. since i can't go this weekend.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home